Reolink Roaming Sim Card
Technical Support about using the Roaming Sim Card with a Reolink Camera
This product is no longer in stock
How to Setup APN settings manually on a Reolink Camera:
This example is using a windows computer - The process is similar on different operating systems.
Before you start, Please make sure your Micro SD card is 16GB or 32 GB and in FAT32 format.
1. Insert your micro SD card into a computer
2. Open Windows Explorer (Windows key and E on your keyboard) and select to open the Micro SD Card
3. Right Click on and empty space (in the root directory of the card) and create a Text Document
4. Name the Text Document my_custom_apn
5. Double click to open and paste in this text and press file save:
6. Turn off the camera, then install the SD card and power on the camera. Please wait for about 20 seconds
and press the reset button with a needle to factory reset the camera.
Once reset, your camera will work on the Roaming Sim Card APN settings.
Telephone: We are still available in the old fashioned way, give us a call on 01604 589414 or 01604 758438 to talk to a real person, we are happy to give you Friendly, No Obligation advice (lines open 8am to 5.30pm Monday - Thursday, 8am to 5pm Friday).
Email: If you don't have time to call us, then send us an email to email@example.com.
Personal Visit: Some customers find it far easier to come and meet us for a Friendly, No Obligation Consultation (click here for full details).